Casual - WoW Guild - Genjuros -

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual - WoW Guild - Genjuros -

Public forum for World of warcraft players

Mage apply.

Deadmage

Mage apply. Empty Mage apply.

Post  Deadmage Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:23 pm

characters + WoW armory link (beginning with your main char):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Genjuros&n=Deadm%C3%A1ge. This is my pve for now cuz i was doing only pvp :>

How do you see your role in pve? (Explain the build your char has and why you would be a asset to our raid team) Just want to see more progress and see more bosses in future :> My build char is good for now and waitig for new patch for new boost 15% more damage,and dps is quite well even without 15%. and ofc if guild wants me to respec ill respec for pve days ;>

Would you mind respeccing if the guild requires it?No question.

Previous PvE experiences and guilds?Well quite good but a lot of spamm tbh :S in a raid no need to spamm 10 ppl to lead 1 raid. just gief better progress :>

Any other things we should know about yourself?That im imba dpser and i farm a lot like chienese? ;P ull see that in game :>

Raid times or days you can('t) attend to? well, a chiense never logs from wow so that will be not a prob :>
    Deadmage

Mage apply. Empty Re: Mage apply.

Post  Deadmage Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:28 pm

Forgot to answer about pve expirience lal :> im palying wow from the 1st day wow started i've done almost all instances exept tbc cuz i stopped playing. played tbc only for 3 months etc. And i didn't played from the start on this mage ofc, i had other characters and ally ofc;P don't shoot me for being ally ^^

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:13 pm