Casual - WoW Guild - Genjuros -

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual - WoW Guild - Genjuros -

Public forum for World of warcraft players

Campain redy for service

Campain

Campain redy for service Empty Campain redy for service

Post  Campain Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:15 pm

Character name:Campain
    Class: Warlock
    What talent spec do you normally use and why? 0/21/50 got told it was good PvE dps
    Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Genjuros&n=Campain

Previous guilds:
    To many, got kicked cuz of sharing account/quit played then i restarted
    Do you have pending applications with other guilds? neva! Casual for me only
    WLK raiding experience:some heroics :p
    TBC raiding experience: BT (on private server), Karazhan
    Classic raiding experience: Onyxia (but that was after nurfed on Wotlk patch in tbc

How many evenings do you play every week by average? as much as i can :p i'm always spamming LFG any hc ^^
    Do you read forums?yes
    Do you have a microphone and do you use it? yes

Are you the original owner of the account your character is on? nope sharing, but other owner got thier own shammy and playing 1 week, then i play 1 week, then we keep doing that, we're not playing on each other charaters
    Do you share your account?read what i just said :p
    Do you know the secret question answer on your account?yes i guess so
    Does anyone else know it?the owner duuh :p

Nationality:sweden
    Do you know anyone in Casual? Romm3l n middas :p

A bit about yourself: This is important, tell us who you are, what you like to do in World of Warcraft, and so on:
    i like to play World of warcraft (omg i know Razz) nah i like HCs, i like TBC pvp but now PvE is the main thing i'm doing more fun now day. I'm playing counter strike source but not as much as WoW. on my free time i'm playing wow and bass, I'm doiing schools so it sucks bout early days raid times for me, best raid time is around 4 afternoon.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:33 am